Assignment from Mr.Tridjoko Wahdjono
This is pretty obvious, and even more important with our economy fluctuating everyday. Trade schools can cost only about an 1/8 of the price for a four year degree.
-A Job Waiting For You When You Graduate
Vocational schools give you the exact skills you need for the job market after you graduate.
Tech schools teach you what you need to know…not all the extra stuff like at other colleges.
Most of the programs offered at trade schools are for careers that need to be done in person, by the people who are closest.
– A Successful Future
After graduating, you will always have a career and you will be making good money, without having to pay off college debt.
Factors should you consider when selecting a trade school :
– Find out of the hours of instruction meet or exceed the minimum requirements to get a job (or state-approved certification, if this is the main criteria needed to get a job).
– Make sure they are current with industry standards.
– Get feedback from other sources.
– Compare the price of tuition.
– Make sure this is what you want to do.
2.-The benefits of professional growth and continuing education is keeping up to date information about new products and services in the computer industry , because nowdays technology changes so rapidly.
-One way to stay informed is to participate in professional growth and continuing education activities such as workshops, seminars, conferences, conventions, and trade shows. Another way to keep up to date about industry trends and technologies is to read one or more computer industry publications regularly or visit news, blogs, wikis, or technical Web sites.
3. Consider your career path during the long term. Then, assess your background knowledge and experience. Finally, research certifications to find those that best match your needs.
Four options for preparing for certification are
1) Self-study: Flexible self-study programs help professionals prepare for certification at their own pace and supplement other training methods.
2) Online training classes: Online training allows students to set their own pace in an interactive environment and combines the technological advantages of computer-based training with the connectivity of the Internet or a company’s intranet.
3) Instructor-led training: Instructor-led training is available in a variety of forms, including seminars, which typically are held for several days during a week; boot camps, which immerse students in intensive course work for up to two weeks; and academicstyle classes, which span a period of several weeks or months. Some sponsors hold their own training sessions and also authorize independent training centers.
4) Web resources: The certification sponsor’s Web site generally contains descriptions of the available certifications, with FAQs and links to authorized training and testing centers.
4. The focus of programmer/developer certification is to verify whether a person is capable as a programmer or a developer. Other types of certification are beneficial to those interested in programmer/developer certification are Networking and Web design certification.
#People in the following jobs may be interested in a programmer/developer certification:
– Mobile application developers
– Oracle database managers
– Programming consultants
– SQL programmers
– Web software developers
– XML developers
5. Hardware certification is the process through which computer hardware is tested to ensure it is compatible with specific software packages, and operates as intended in critical situations.
#People in the following careers may be interested in hardware certification:
– Cable installation technicians
– Computer repair technicians
– Corporate trainers
– Help desk specialists
– IT consultants
– System engineers and administrators